NWRRC COVID-19 Response
In response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic:
- All individuals attempting to access the facility will receive a health screening prior to being allowed entry. Any person experiencing the following conditions or other obvious signs of illness are subject to being denied entry:
- Any cold or flu-like symptoms
- Fever greater than 100.5 F: the fever must stay below 100.5 F for 24 hours without fever-reducing medication
- Vomiting: vomiting must cease for 24 hours before returning
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath; serious, sustained cough
- Personal contact, social visits at NWRRC (and in the community) are not permitted. Visitation by health providers and legal counsel may be permitted at NWRRC but use of telephone and/or videoconferencing is preferred.
- We are taking our cleaning and maintenance standards even further by increasing the frequency of our cleanings, concentrating on staff, residential and common-use areas.
- Residents have very limited access to the community during the pandemic.
- Guidelines set forth by U.S. Bureau of Prisons, Centers for Disease Control, Oregon Health Authority and surrounding Counties will be adhered to. Residents should contact their case manager for further guidance on community access.
- These restrictions are in effect throughout he pandemic and are subject to change at any time.
Due to residents having limited access to the community, the following individually packaged food items may be delivered:
- Jerky Strips
- Beef & Cheese Sticks
- Fun-sized Chips, Pringles, Pretzels
- Fruit and/or Nut Bars
- Fruit Snacks
- Mac & Cheese (microwavable)
- Instant Rice (microwavable)
- Cup-O-Noodle (microwavable)
- Popcorn (microwavable)
- Oatmeal (microwavable)
All “ drop offs” including food deliveries shall be coordinated with the resident’s case manager prior to delivery. Any food item not listed above is subject to being denied or disposed of.